Sunday 15 April 2012

My favourite eyeshadow of the moment :)

My current favourite eyeshadow is from MAC's Shop and Cook Collection.

"Call me bubbles" palette is my favourite. Especially "brash" which is a veluxe pearl finish.

It complements my skin tone well and contrast with my dark brown eyes....makes them stand out! Such a pigmented  and vibrant colour in my opinion. Absolutely gorgeous. At first glance, I thought Brash was very similar to MAC's coppering eyeshadow. However, they are different when swatched.

MAC - Call me bubbles palette

My favourite, Brash!

Left: Brash Right: Coppering
Both are Veluxe Pearl Finishes

Left swatch: Brash -  Right: Coppering
Brash is more golden, whereas coppering is more red toned. Both are veluxe pearl finish, however, Brash is much more creamier and softer for some reason.

I would highly recommend this palette.


Price: AUD$75

Overall I would give this palette 4/5.




No comments:

Post a Comment