Wednesday 4 April 2012

Maybelline color sensational lipstick


Above picture: first swatch on top is Coral Fire 440, bottom swatch is Coral Crush 515. 



I recently picked up a couple of lipstick from the Maybelline color sensational line. I am usually not a fan of maybelline as most products I've tried have always failed me. However, Maybelline caught my attention with their somewhat newish lipstick line.

There were testers available so I decided to try. To my surprise I they were quite creamy.

I decided to pick up 2 lippys to try. Mind you, in Australia, they are quite expensive. Around $13 a lipstick. I picked up 440 Coral Fire & 515 Coral Crush. Both are very vibrant coral colours.

How I would rate it?

Texture: 3/5
Scent: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Packaging: 2/5

Would I recommend?

Yes. My only complaint would be the packaging. The lipstick is too close to the rim and as a result it scratches the actual bullet on the side. Can get messy in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment