Wednesday 11 April 2012

MAC Extra dimension skinfinish - my initial thoughts



I have not tried these yet, but they seem to swatch very nicely. Both colours are absolutely gorgeous. I purchased both of these at my local David Jones store. They are $55 each. 


They purchased two shades - Superb and Whisper of guilt. They seem to be flying off the shelf. I went there today to check out some other stuff and Superb was sold out already. 


I love both Superb and Whisper of Guilt. I always use my highlighters/skin finishes as an eyeshadow as well. I'm not sure if its safe to do so, but nevertheless I guess I can do whatever I like with them :P


These skin finishes are very smooth and I do like them. However, I would have to say that I love my Guerlain  Cruel Gardenia more. 


I guess the only reason I purchased them is because I do not want to run out of Cruel Gardenia so quickly!!


I suggest that if you are interested in them, go and pick them up..."Superb" would be my choice over whisper of guilt.


P.S  - I did not purchase any of the extra dimension eyeshadows because they did not appeal to me. Not to say that they are not good. 


                                                   





Above Pic: MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Superb
Above Pic: MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in  Whisper  of Guilt
Above pic: First swatch - Whisper of guilt, Swatch below - Superb



No comments:

Post a Comment