Wednesday 11 April 2012

I Love MAC 217

I would have to say that out of all the makeup brushes that I've accumulated over the years, my favourite brushes would be my MAC 217 brush. It is versitle and has many uses. It is probably one of the most used and  talked about brush. I absolutely adore this brush and have many back ups. They last a long time and I've never had any problems. Sure all brushes shed but the 217 does not shed easily from my own experience.

The MAC 217 brush currently retails for $37 in Australia. However, you can buy yours cheaper on www.allcosmeticswholesale.com  - they are US$22 there. Shipping is quite reasonable too.  You will find some good deals and bargains there.

I hope this at least helps one person save some $$$$ :)


MAC 217 brush

No comments:

Post a Comment