Friday 8 June 2012

NARS - Smudge proof eyeshadow base

NARS - Smudge proof eyeshadow base 

I have been using Urban Decay's eyeshadow primer potion (original) for many years now and loved it! (Still do in fact). But recently, it just has not been working as well as it use to.

I'm not sure if my eyelids are more oily than usual or if the primer potion has changed. But I've heard so many good things about this eye primer/base that I thought I would give it a go. The consistency is white at first, then disappears to a clear base. It has 0.28 oz OR 8 grams of product inside.

I have not yet used it as I haven't been wearing much makeup lately. But I will keep you posted once I've tried it.

NARS Smudge proof eyeshadow base


I purchased this at Mecca Cosmetics at Chadstone shopping centre in Melbourne.

Price: A$39

You can purchase this online at http://www.meccacosmetica.com.au/

Alternatively, you can visit www.kissandmakeupny.com and purchase NARS products through a small New York store. They sell NARS and other cosmetics brands on the site and ships internationally for a flat rate of $9.95 USD.

Happy shopping everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment