Saturday 16 June 2012

Dior addict lipstick - 530 Bobo

Just picked this lipstick up in store - this is my first door lipstick and I adore the colour so much. The packaging is beautiful but it is soooo difficult to open!!!! You really need to pull hard to get the lipstick out! I don't know if mine was faulty ?? But please check b4 u buy! This is truly a high shine lipstick without a doubt. It is buildable and it would be suitable for those who want a sheer lip colour and those who don't mind reapplying often.
When you manage to open this lipstick, you will find that it can not stand upright like normal lipsticks do. The round ball at the end will not allow is not flat. It can only be placed laying down, which in my opinion is annoying. I really do love this shiny pink coral colour and would keep it because of this very reason.

Price: A$49

No comments:

Post a Comment